Our Affiliate Program are open for everyone, both our free and premium users. That means, you can become our affiliate even if you haven’t purchased any of our premium plan.
To become our affiliate, you need to register through our Affiliate Registration form. We review and moderate all affiliate registrations, so it’s important to provide accurate and honest information when registering, as we review your registration based on those information you submitted. The review process may take a few days.
When you apply to become our affiliate, we may email you at the email address you have supplied with some questions regarding your application. This may be because we didn’t understand something in your application or we need a little more detail about your application.
If we reach out to you and we haven’t heard back within 7 days, your application may be rejected. If your initial application is rejected, you are welcome to reapply to become an affiliate and provide us with more detail for reconsideration.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate applications for any reason. We also reserve the right to choose whether we provide an explanation or reasoning for affiliate application rejection. Affiliate applications for websites that sell, advertise or engage in pornography, phishing scams, spamming, illegal business practices, or that include any material infringing on National or International Copyright will be rejected.
The following types of sites are not permitted to become an affiliate: adult sites, sites that display adult material or banners, sites that promote violence, hatred or bigotry, sites that promote or engage in illegal activity, including (but not limited to), hacking, cracking, nulled, and warez sites. Affiliate applications for inappropriate websites will be rejected, and we reserve the right to choose whether or not to provide a rejection reason.
If you’re approved, you’ll be given access to your Affiliate Dashboard (Account > Affiliate Dashboard) that contains referral information, creative resources, analytics, and also the referral link that you will use to promote Suki Pro.
The affiliate relationship does not represent a professional or formal agreement, and as an affiliate you are not an employee or part of Suki WordPress Theme team.
By registering and being approved as an affiliate in our affiliate program you agree that your commissions are subject to approval before they are accepted and subsequently paid.
Commissions and Payouts
When a customer purchases a new Suki Pro license using your referral link, you’ll earn 30% commission of the purchase total. We only reward the commission for new Suki Pro license purchases. License renewals and license upgrades will not attributed into your commission. We do not allow referrals to be generated on your own purchases, even if you are using a different email address to make the purchase.
We pay out affiliate commissions in USD via PayPal in the first week of every month. As we have a 14 days money back guarantee on every purchase, we only pay commissions for purchases that are older than 1 month.
The minimum payout balance is $50.00, and there’s no maximum payout balance. If your payout balance is less than $50.00, it will remain on your account to the following months. Once your payout balance reach at least $50, you will get the payment on the next batch.
When a potential customer clicks on your referral link, a cookie is stored in their browser to track your referral. The cookie is then stored for a generous 60 days to give your referred customers time to decide if they wish to purchase Suki Pro license.
A referral won’t be awarded if:
- The customer uses a different browser to purchase than the one they originally used to visit our site (because the cookie does not exist in that browser).
- The customer clear cookies on the browser.
- The customer purchases after 60 days (because the cookie will expire).
Referrals older than 30 days and in good standing (i.e. the purchase has not been refunded) will be included with each commission payout (if the commission balance totals $50.00 or over). If a purchase is refunded, a commission won’t be paid out for that referral.
We reserve the right to reject affiliate commissions for any reason. Commission rejections may occur for the following reasons:
- The purchase that the referral was based on was refunded.
- The method by which the referral was generated was in violation of our promotional policies (see below) or violated the spirit of the Affiliate Agreement.
Affiliate News and Updates
By becoming our affiliate you agree to receive emails from Suki team. These emails will be sent to affiliates only, on an ad-hoc basis, and may include important information regarding the Suki Affiliate Program. These emails will also provide you with relevant news and updates to help you effectively promote Suki. As an affiliate you may be privy to embargoed or time-sensitive information in these emails (this information may only be promoted after an embargo is lifted). And we won’t spam you, ever – promise!
Affiliate Program Policies
Allowed promotional methods
We encourage the use of promotional methods that add value to Suki and bring us legitimate, loyal customers. Here are a few examples of awesome allowed promotional methods:
- Create a tutorial which covers the use of Suki and put a link to our website with your referral link.
- Create a review or a blog post about affiliate marketing or Suki and put a link to our website with your referral link.
- Share your referral link to your circles or friends on your social network accounts and write a short review or description about Suki.
- Tell clients, customers or friends about Suki and give them your affiliate referral link.
Prohibited promotional methods
The prohibited promotional methods listed below aren’t meant to scare you off – they’re here to protect you, and us, and our customers from any freaky or fraudulent activity, which is something we take pretty seriously.
- Suki may not be promoted on coupon sites.
- Any type of spam is prohibited. Links, ads, emails, comments, or any type of spam. Please respect the posting rules of any 3rd-party websites you use to promote Suki. P.S. This is not an exhaustive list of spam methods, if we decide that your activity is spam, it’s spam.
- Any illegal activity or activity deemed offensive by us is prohibited.
- Don’t pretend to be professionally associated with Suki. Affiliates aren’t employees of Suki WordPress Theme team and have no employee rights.
- Pretending to actually be Suki is 100% prohibited. Cloning our site, copying our site, using our copyrighted site assets, and pretending that a site created by you is an official Suki site is unethical and prohibited (this includes using services that automatically clone websites, or place them into iframes).
- Again, false promotion to customers that you are endorsed or operated by Suki is prohibited.
- Using AdSense or any other form of advertising that might compete with our own advertising.
If you’re unsure or concerned that some activity you’re about to proceed with may be considered prohibited, please ask us.
Consequences of prohibited promotional methods
If your promotional methods step outside of these terms, your referrals may be rejected and we may terminate your affiliate account. We reserve the right to do this and may or may not notify you in the instance that this occurs. Please use only the allowed promotional methods.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these affiliate terms with or without notice. You shall be responsible for reviewing and becoming familiar with any such modifications.
Last updated on April 13. 2019